Monday, May 9, 2011

It's been a while.

Worked a 5 day straight-week with mandatory overtime, I'm beyond tired. Beetle Juice called me asking for the bags under his eyes back. I took a picture of the stack of Red Bull cans piling up in my car and they're considering sponsoring me. My blood has been replaced by caffeine, nicotine and ephedrine. I am the all-seeing, never sleeping, clusterfuck of insane proverbs and nonsensical statements. I am... taking a break. I'll be back when reality sets in with some actual content. For now, I give you an adorable kitten.

11 comments:

  1. Damn that's a cute kitty! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for at least finding the cute little kitten ;) Get a nap and try and work out your Circadian rhythm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one fine looking cat, but does it make a good lover?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kitten does not like his back to be touched!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cat makes me sick with its cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each time i watch it, this gif makes my day

    ReplyDelete